Stellest™ lenses are made up of two ingeniously complementary parts that, combined, have a powerful effect. It provides myopia correction and sharp far vision through a Single Vision Zone and myopia control through H.A.L.T. technology. (Highly Aspherical Lenslet Target)
Please refer to the Terms and Conditions below for more information.
Stellest™ lenses are made up of two ingeniously complementary parts that, combined, have a powerful effect. It provides myopia correction and sharp far vision through a Single Vision Zone and myopia control through H.A.L.T. technology.
1. CORRECT: The Single Vision Zone, carrying the prescription of the wearer, brings sharp vision in all gaze directions by perfectly focusing light on the retina.
2. CONTROL: Stellest™ lenses slow down myopia progression thanks to an exclusive and pioneering technology called H.A.L.T. technology (Highly Aspherical Lenslet Target). It is the culmination of more than 30 years of academic studies, product design, rigorous research efforts, and collaborating with the top research institutes and myopia experts.
The H.A.L.T. technology consists of a constellation of 1,021 aspherical lenslets spread on 11 rings and was designed to create for the first time, a volume of signal that slows down the elongation of the eye. In children, whose eyes are still developing, this volume of signal allows to keep the eye elongation process in check. The optical design of the lenslets of each ring has been ingeniously determined to guarantee a volume of signal always in front of the retina and following its shape, to achieve consistent myopia slowdown.
Airwear (Impact resistant)
|Sphere (SPH)|| |
-0.00, -0.25, -0.50, -0.75, -1.00, -1.25, -1.50, -1.75, -2.00, -2.25, -2.50, -2.75, -3.00, -3.25, -3.50, -3.75, -4.00, -4.25, -4.50, -4.75, -5.00, -5.25, -5.50, -5.75, -6.00, -6.25, -6.50, -6.75, -7.00, -7.25, -7.50, -7.75, -8.00, -8.25, -8.50, -8.75, -9.00
|Cylinder (CYL)|| |
None, -0.25, -0.50, -0.75, -1.00, -1.25, -1.50, -1.75, -2.00, -2.25, -2.50, -2.75, -3.00, -3.25, -3.50, -3.75, -4.00
|Axis (AX)|| |
None, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90, 95, 100, 105, 110, 115, 120, 125, 130, 135, 140, 145, 150, 155, 160, 165, 170, 175, 180
Online sale of prescription glasses
The prescription for online sale of spectacles shall be restricted to the following:
- Consumers aged 16 years old and above without any organic eye disease or systemic medical condition that will affect vision; and
- Spectacle for single vision use, with power up to +6.00-6.00/-2.00DC (i.e no prism, curve lenses, progressive lenses, bifocal lenses or free-form single vision lens).
The prescription for online sale of spectacles shall contain the following information in order to be considered a valid prescription:
1. Details of consumer including full name, date-of-birth and contact number.
2. Date of eye examinations done
3. Issue date and expiration date of the prescription (not more than 2 years)
4. Name, work and/or contact address and contact number of the prescriber;
5. Refractive error of the consumer (indicate spherical and cylindrical readings)
6. Inter-pupillary distance reading
7. Back vertex distance (if applicable)
8. Material/design of spectacle frame (if applicable)
9. Written assessment that the consumer does not have any existing organic eye disease or systemic medical condition that will affect vision
10. Statement of advice acknowledged by the consumer to undergo eye checks if the spectacles causes discomfort
*Once you have purchased the items, we will contact you for an appointment to conduct the necessary eye examination at our store before dispensing glasses.