1 • Day Dailies Total1®
- Price in reward points: 1
Select Follow Prescription if you are an existing customer and we will retrieve the records from our system based on the last prescription given. If you do not have any records, do make an appointment down to our store for contact lens fitting assessment and prescription check by our Certified Optometrists.
Dailies Total 1® contact lenses are the first and only water gradient lenses developed by more than 100 researchers from all over the world who have challenged the limitations of material and technique. With excellent oxygen transmissibility, they can deliver exceptional comfort even after a full day of wear. Its breakthrough design features a silicone hydrogel core that allows for outstanding breathability and places water where it’s needed most, resulting in an ultra-soft surface for a gentle cushion of moisture. The result is a contact lens that’s so comfortable it feels like nothing at all.
- World’s first and only water gradient lens from core to surface bringing the highest breathability and lubricity
- First and only water gradient contact lens featuring 33% water content at the core that transitions to over 80% at the surface, and the water content at the outer surface reaches almost 100%, nearly the same as the surface of the cornea
- Excellent oxygen transmissibility at 156 Dk/t so that oxygen can flow freely through the lenses to reach the cornea, bringing a clear and healthy outlook for your eye
- Lasting lubricity delivers a revolutionary contactless feel and an exceptional end-of-day comfort with 100% lubricity
|Technology||Breakthrough design featuring a unique water gradient. |
Silicone hydrogel core with 33% water content for high breathability.
Ultra soft surface with nearly 100% water content* for a gentle cushion of moisture.
|Benefits||up to 5 times greater oxygen transmissibility than traditional soft multifocal lenses|
|Water of content||33% (Core Water Content); Surface Water Content > 80%|
|Dk/t @ -3.00D||156|
|Power Range||-0.50D to -6.00D (0.25 steps) |
-6.50D to -12.00D (0.50 steps)
+0.50D to +6.00D (0.25 steps) Indent order
Sale of contact lenses online
The sale of contact lenses online is a unsafe practice and is against the guidelines set by the local authorities.
For more information, read this