Please refer to the Product Description and Terms and Conditions below for more information.
*Available in indices from 1.50 to 1.67
* Available with Transitions Grey, Prevencia coat
*Myopilux MAX only available in Airwear
Myopilux® is the all-in-one, ideal treatment for children’s myopia.
Myopilux® helps to correct myopia, besides controlling its evolution.
In a 2-year study amongst 87 children aged 7 and 13, it was found that Myopilux® spectacle lenses slowed down myopia progression by up to 62%.
Additionally, Myopilux® is also a non-invasive & safe solution that has been designed for myopic children by international experts of myopia. To understand more about myopia control and how Myopilux® work, click here!
CONTROLLING MYOPIA WITH MYOPILUX®
Introducing Myopilux®, the specialized prescription lens that helps correct far vision and reduces strain for near vision.
This lens corrects and controls Myopia, all at the same time. It is superior to single vision lenses, which only corrects far vision without helping to reduce strain on near vision.
Online sale of prescription glasses
The prescription for online sale of spectacles shall be restricted to the following:
- Consumers aged 16 years old and above without any organic eye disease or systemic medical condition that will affect vision; and
- Spectacle for single vision use, with power up to +6.00-6.00/-2.00DC (i.e no prism, curve lenses, progressive lenses, bifocal lenses or free-form single vision lens).
The prescription for online sale of spectacles shall contain the following information in order to be considered a valid prescription:
1. Details of consumer including full name, date-of-birth and contact number.
2. Date of eye examinations done
3. Issue date and expiration date of the prescription (not more than 2 years)
4. Name, work and/or contact address and contact number of the prescriber;
5. Refractive error of the consumer (indicate spherical and cylindrical readings)
6. Inter-pupillary distance reading
7. Back vertex distance (if applicable)
8. Material/design of spectacle frame (if applicable)
9. Written assessment that the consumer does not have any existing organic eye disease or systemic medical condition that will affect vision
10. Statement of advice acknowledged by the consumer to undergo eye checks if the spectacles causes discomfort
*Once you have purchased the items, we will contact you for an appointment to conduct the necessary eye examination at our store before dispensing any glasses.