Essilor Crizal Stylistic
Please refer to the Terms and Conditions below for more information.
*Available in indices 1.50, Airwear & 1.67
* Available in clear, with Transitions Grey/Brown, Xperio, Prevencia coat, essicolor tint
*Also available in Varilux progressives
StylisticTM is a lens design that caters to large and wrap frames, delivering style while retaining optimum visual performance for wearers.
Suitable for most oversized frames
SUITABLE FOR MOST OVERSIZED FRAMES WITHOUT COMPROMISE ON FRAME CHOICES
Whatever your lifestyle or activity, Stylistic™ wrap lens design is the perfect solution for your visual and fashion needs.
SUITABLE FOR MOST FRAME TYPES
Curved lens structure
CURVED LENS STRUCTURE TO RETAIN THE SHAPE OF TRENDY WRAP FRAME DESIGNS
Complementing those fashionably large or sporty wrap frames is what Stylistic™ wrap lenses are designed to do. Not only will you have the freedom to pick the trendiest frames you desire, you will also enjoy excellent clarity and the widest vision field to perform at your best.
PROVIDES EXCELLENT VISION QUALITY
Stylistic™ wrap lenses cater to the needs of both single vision and progressive lens wearers, offering not only excellent vision quality but also minimised peripheral distortion regardless of prescription.
Crizal coat provides optimal vision & durable transparency
Find out more about Essilor here
Online sale of prescription glasses
The prescription for online sale of spectacles shall be restricted to the following:
- Consumers aged 16 years old and above without any organic eye disease or systemic medical condition that will affect vision; and
- Spectacle for single vision use, with power up to +6.00-6.00/-2.00DC (i.e no prism, curve lenses, progressive lenses, bifocal lenses or free-form single vision lens).
The prescription for online sale of spectacles shall contain the following information in order to be considered a valid prescription:
1. Details of consumer including full name, date-of-birth and contact number.
2. Date of eye examinations done
3. Issue date and expiration date of the prescription (not more than 2 years)
4. Name, work and/or contact address and contact number of the prescriber;
5. Refractive error of the consumer (indicate spherical and cylindrical readings)
6. Inter-pupillary distance reading
7. Back vertex distance (if applicable)
8. Material/design of spectacle frame (if applicable)
9. Written assessment that the consumer does not have any existing organic eye disease or systemic medical condition that will affect vision
10. Statement of advice acknowledged by the consumer to undergo eye checks if the spectacles causes discomfort
*Once you have purchased the items, we will contact you for an appointment to conduct the necessary eye examination at our store before dispensing any glasses.